There is so much to learn from Mark Zuckerberg one of the tech industry’s most successful entrepreneurs. The Co-founder and CEO of Facebook whose net worth is estimated to be US$71.5 billion as of September 2017, and he is ranked by Forbes as the fifth richest person in the world.
Explore your creativity with classes in illustration, photography, design, and more. Start a Free Trial today.
Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his Harvard University dormitory room in 2004 and 10 years later, the website has more than 1 billion active users around the globe and more than $12 billion in annual revenues.
There certainly is a lot to admire about Zuckerberg, his charisma, his understanding of humans need to communicate that drove Facebook to success, his passion for what he does, his leadership qualities, philanthropic deeds to mention but a few. He and his wife Priscilla Chan donated $25 million to combat the Ebola virus in West Africa.
Irrespective of how you feel about Zuckerberg, there’s no denying that at the such a young age, he has figured out how to be one of the most impactful entrepreneurs on the surface of the earth,
Consider these powerful Mark Zuckerberg Quotes That Inspires Greatness:
1. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” – Mark Zuckerberg
2. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'” – Mark Zuckerberg
3. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
4. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.”- Mark Zuckerberg
5. “Find that thing you are super passionate about.” – Mark Zuckerberg
6. “So many businesses get worried about looking like they might make a mistake, they become afraid to take any risk. Companies are set up so that people judge each other on failure.” – Mark Zuckerberg
7. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.” – Mark Zuckerberg
8. “Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services.” – Mark Zuckerberg
9. “In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
10. “The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better and that nothing is ever complete.” – Mark Zuckerberg
11. “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.” – Mark Zuckerberg
12. “This is a perverse thing, personally, but I would rather be in the cycle where people are underestimating us. It gives us the latitude to go out and make big bets that excite and amaze people.” – Mark Zuckerberg
13. “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.” – Mark Zuckerberg
14. “I think as a company if you can get those two things right–having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff–then you can do pretty well.” – Mark Zuckerberg
15. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
16. “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.” – Mark Zuckerberg
17. “Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand.”- Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
18. “You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than- Mark Zuckerberg
19. “Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.” – Mark Zuckerberg
20. “The companies that work are the ones that people really care about and have a vision for the world so do something you like.” – Mark Zuckerberg
Get More Inspirations about Mark Zuckerberg: 50 Inspirational Life Lessons to Learn from Mark Zuckerberg