Do you know you can get started in the fast-growing field as a UX designer with a professional certificate developed by Google? The good news is that you can and Google has made that possible for you to become a User Experience Designer.
You will learn the foundations of UX design, including empathizing with users, building wireframes and prototypes, and conducting research to test your designs. What’s also incredible about this course is that it requires;
- No relevant experience required
- 100% remote, online learning
- Under 10 hours of study a week
Get a job in User Experience design, with help from Google
Learn about the foundations of user experience (UX) design and gain the skills you need to find an entry-level job as a UX designer.
In the US, a UX Designer earns over $58,600 with over 113,700 jobs
How to start this course. Learn online, in partnership with Coursera
Fast and flexible, the UX design curriculum is hosted on Coursera, one of the world’s leading online learning platforms, so you can learn at the pace that’s right for you.
In-demand jobs in UX design you can qualify for:
UX Designers make technology easier and more enjoyable for people to use. They design products and tools so that they are more useful and accessible for users.
- User experience (UX) designer
- UI designer
- Interaction designer
- Visual designer
- Product designer
In this course you’ll learn about:
- Developing personas, user stories, and user journey maps
- Conducting usability studies
- Creating wireframes and prototypes
- Testing and iterating on designs
- Building a professional portfolio
Google UX Design Certificate Course Curriculum
This fully online program provides the skills you need for an entry-level job in Experience design, with no prior experience required.
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design for Social Good and Prepare for Jobs