The aim of this contest is to encourage people to share their stories and lessons learned for others to learn from your experience.
Rules for the Contest Submission❗️
Write a personal or non-personal story that’s inspiring, motivating, or educational with a lesson you learned.
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE SUBMITTING:
1. Story submissions must be at least 500 words and no more than 1500 words.
2. Submissions must be in English, with your name, email, and links to your Facebook or Instagram handle added.
3. It must be an original short story, written by the submitter. If found to be plagiarized, it won’t be accepted.
4. Stories submitted on any other platform before sending to us will not be accepted
5. Once your story is published, share with friends and family, invite them to share and comment on your story
6. Winners will be selected based on the quality and impact of the story. It is also recommended to share your story and get feedback on your story in the comment section as it may influence the impact of your story. So feel free to share and invite your friends to share your stories.
7. The deadline to submit will be the end of this month.
8. Winner will be announced on the 10th of the following month 2020 on our Facebook page, follow us to stay tuned.
9. Participants retain rights to their submissions.
10. Participants grant us an allowance to share their stories online on our Blog and feature their stories in videos.