Good News!! Applications are now open for The Gates Scholarship (TGS) Program 2022. Each Year the Scholarship provides 300 Gates Scholarships to Study in the United States. All expenses covered Bill Gates scholarship for international students.
Explore your creativity with classes in illustration, photography, design, and more. Start a Free Trial today.
The Gates Scholarship is open to apply now to Study in United States Universities. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship.
Each Year 300 Top Students avail Bill Gates Scholarship and providing them with the opportunity to reach their Full Potential.
The Bill Gates Scholarships for Undergraduate Students is Funded by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates. You can also apply for the Free Microsoft Online Courses| Verified Certificate (Updated)
Gates Scholars are provided with a Full Financial scholarship to attend any U.S College or University with leadership development opportunities
The Scholarship was started in 1991. There are Many Scholarships announced in the United States Like American Scholarships 2021-2022. You can also Study in USA without IELTS. The Full Detailed Information about The Gates Scholarship Program 2022 is given below.
About Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2021
Read About: Spain Government Scholarships For 850,000 Students to Study in Spain
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Tuition Fee
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
- A High School Senior
- From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Additionally, a student must plan to enrol full-time, in a four-year degree program.
Ideal Candidate for the Scholarship
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
- You need to follow some tips before applying for a scholarship.
Read About: How to Study in Germany Without IELTS For Free
The last date to apply Online for the Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States is 15th September 2021.