There are days in a workplace when working feels like a drag and can be stressful. In such days finding the right boost to get back to work can be a trick. For managers or team leaders in workplaces, it could be a nightmare. Trying to boost the productivity of employees in such situations can be challenging.
What one needs is to take a step back and try to see the bigger picture in mind, then find some motivational quotes as a source of inspiration. Motivational quotes can provide a quick boost to employees and management.
These motivational quotes are a great way to jazz up a memo, newsletter, banner for the website. Include these quotes in employees’ paychecks, birthdays can help them feel a part of the team. Motivational quotes like these are a perfect way to give employees that boost in the workplace.
As Mr. Rick Pitino says “The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different.” — Rick Pitino
36 Motivational Quotes to Boost Employee Morale:
1. “You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall
2. “The only way around is through.” – Robert Frost
3. “You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. – Warren Buffett
4.”You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” – Les Brown
5. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
6. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
7.”Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.” – Charles F. Kettering
8. “Who likes not his business, his business likes not him.” – William Hazlitt
9. “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” – Dwight D.
‘Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!’ – Henry Ford
11. “Management is nothing more than motivating other people.”- Le Iacocca
12. Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.” – Denis Waitley
13. “The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question.” – Drucker
14. “Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose!” – Max Schmeling
15. “To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.” – J. Paul Getty
16. “To win without risk is to triumph without glory.” – Pierre Corneille
17. “The only limits are, as always, those of vision.” – James Broughton
18. “To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.” – George Kneller
19.”To the degree, we’re not living our dreams; our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” – Peter McWilliams
20. “To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
21. “When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.” – Simon Sinek
22.”To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily and successfully.” – Tryon Edwards
23. “Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.” – Spanish Proverb
24. “The noblest search is the search for excellence.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
25. “The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.” – Charles M. Schwab
26. “The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.” – Chinese Proverb
27. “The new source of power is not money in the hands of a few, but the information in the hands of many.” – John Naisbitt
28. “The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.” – Henry Ford
29. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”- Stephen R. Covey
30. “Research indicates that workers have three prime needs: Interesting work, recognition for doing a good job, and being let in on things that are going on in the company.” – Zig Ziglar
31. “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.” – Sam Walton[clickToTweet tweet=”‘You must be the change you wish to see in the world.’ – Mahatma Gandhi” quote=”‘You must be the change you wish to see in the world.’ – Mahatma Gandhi” theme=”style4″]
33. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Micheal Jordan
34. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
35. “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
36. “When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
What Are Some Of Your Favorite Motivational Quotes?
Share some of your favorites in the comments below.